"Even the Appointments and Paperworks is Easy."
Being in pain is incovenient enough, so we makeyour care as convenientand easy as possible.That'swhy we offer evening and weekend appointments, so you'll have plenty of time to come in before and after work . There's little or no waiting for appointments. And most insurance coverage is acepted, including NoFault and Medicare, and we'll even file the paperwork for you. Plus we offer easy payment plans and honor most major credit cards.
Legal matters are no problem either. We handle personal injury and Worker's Compensation cases, carefully documenting all details and using strenght and range of motion testing to precisely gaugethe extent of your injuries. The staff is even qualified to provide deposition in the event of a civil trial. It's all about making treatment -and healing -as easy and convenient as possible.
Here are the list of all insurance companies that we accept:
- Workers' Compensation
- No-Fault Auto
Partial List of Accepted Insurance:
- ABC Health Plan
- AdvoCare Inc.
- Alliance Healthcare
- American CareSource 35. IntegraHome
- AmeriHealth Plan, Inc.
- ASI Flex PPO
- Atlantis Health Plan
- Beech Street Corp.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Cambridge Network, Inc.
- Child Health Plus
- Community Care Network
- Devon/Ullicare (AmeriCare Health Services)
- EOS/CompAmerica ( FHMRM)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems (Guardian Resources Inc.)
- First Health Affordable (formerly Healthcare Compare)
- First Health Systems ( PHCS)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network ( Former Managed Care , Inc.
- Health Allies.com
- Health Dynamics UP & UP (America's Healthplan)
- Health First
- Health Management Networks, Inc.
- Health Net
- Health Plus
- Health Scope Benefits( formerly CNA)
- HHC Group
- HHS Health Options
- Horizon Healthcare NY
- Local 11996.
- Magna Care
- MagnaHealth of New York, Inc.
- MasterCare of New york , Inc.
- MCS Patient Centered Healthcare
- Morstan Plan
- National Assoc. of Preferred Providers
- National Hospital NetworksDeluxe BlueChoice PPO
- One Health Plan of New York
- Plan Vista Solutions (formerly NPPN)
- PPO Next (formerly NPPN)
- Private Healthcare
- ProNet ( Provider Network Focus Of America)
- The Reny Company
- United Healthcare
- United Payors and United Providers
- Universal Access Systems, Inc. (UAS)
- USA MCO 7 USA WIN